- adidas SuperNova-L in WhiteChrome frame (6066) and LST Active Silver lense.
- Prescription Insert compatible (a779).
- LST Active Silver (FlashMirror) lense features brightening effect despite high light absorption. Shade Factor 3 with 83% Light Absorption, and 88% BlueLight Absorption.
- Wrap-Around Technic® provide widest field of vision as well as a snug fit and assurance it will not dismount.
- Made from SPX and extra-light break-proof material with durability and resistant to exreme temperatures.
- FlexZones® incorporate into the SPX Frame give extra flexibility allowing the eye-wear to stretch and adapt to face easily.
- Double-Snap nose bridge® provides double level height adjustment of the nose bridge to suit individual wearer. Made of a non-slip, soft material for secure and comfortable.
- TriFit Temple® with 3 level height adjustment adapts by 8-degree to find the optimum fit for each wearer.
- TractionGrip® intregrated into the temples providing a non-slip, pressure-free and stable fit.
- Rather than the frame getting damage, the QuickRelease Hinge® release temples under exertion of impact force. This patented release mechanism for the temple hinges free frame from possible strain or breakage.
- Decentered Vision Advantage Lense® enables extremely curved lense while still providing distortion-free vision.
The winner of the 2006 Eurobike award, adidas SuperNova is widely wear by German cyclist including Andreas Kloden, Gerarld Ciolek, Sebastian Lang...
Back to Main Page