Expressly designed for competition and performance oriented. The upper is made from an ultra-light weight, breathable microfiber fabric. It has large side aeration and a conforming, carbon-fibre reinforced heel for maximum containment while pedalling. A double, inextensible-Velcro strap closure plus a moulded P-Bax strap on the instep, equipped with the new SMC3 fastening system, whose adjustment lever has been redesigned to be even lighter and for better ergonomics. The new carbon sole has been completely redesigned and is currently made of different layers that combine the objectives of comfort and performance. Its rigidity and weight are exceptional. This carbon sole also has the I.A.I. aeration system and an interchangeable rubber heel. It weighs so little that you hardly know it’s there.
The Carnac HELIOS Road shoe features a stiff Carbon sole for maximum power transfer, and combines comfort features with extreme efficiency. Designed for competition and is performance oriented. Carnac has been around since the year dot. (Founded in 1949 actually) In 1985 –This was the year quick release pedals for bicycles were invented. Carnac went to work and made the first rigid polyamide sole with integrated nuts for direct attachment. Today, more than ever, Carnac combines tradition and technology and is ready to take on the challenges of the future.
- Uppers consist of Kangaroo leather and a very breathable fabric.
- It has large side aeration and a carbon-fibre reinforced, asymmetric shell heel for excellent support.
- Reflective rear area
- New SMC3 fastening system. The lever has been redesigned to be even lighter and to have improved ergonomics. This fastening is combined with a double, reinforced Velcro strap.
- A new carbon sole of variable thickness has been entirely redesigned to combine comfort, performance and resistance. Exceptional rigidity and weight.
- The sole is equipped with an I.A.I. (Integrated Air Intake) aeration system and an interchangeable rubber heel.
- Weight: 353g each (Actual size 44)
Back to Main Page