- RudyProject Exowind, Team edition with the highest quality ImpactX Photochromatic Racing Red lense.
- Exowind started to make its debut in 2008's Tour de France, being worn by Italian star Ricardo Ricco, White Jersey Vicenzo Nibali, Sprint Ace Erik Zabel, Best Climber and podium-finisher Bernhard Kohl to name a few..
- This architectural piece brings visual performance, snug comfort and style on a sleek and dymamic chassis.
- Using QuickChange technology, lenses can be easily changed.
- Mounted with the new Photochromic ImpactX lenses, the Exowind will ensure unparalleled wraparound protection and enhanced visual clarity for any performance, at any climatic condition.
- Incorporated with the latest innovative co-injected Ergonose4 insures stunning stability and exceptional ergonomics.
- This Exowind is prescription-ready, either with Rudy's easy-in-easy-out patented RX insert, or direct with Rudy's revolutionary ImpactRX program powered by Shamir digital freeform technology.
- ImpactX is stronger than any other lens material, guaranteed for life not to break or crack, even in complex rimless frame.
- Lense are made from NXT, A material developed to protect Apache Helicopters from bullets. NXT is up to 20% lighter than other plastic lenses.
- ImpactX is not attacked by common chemicals or solvents (acetone or methyl alcohol)
- High thermal stability. ImpactX polymer has high thermal stability and is not subject to optical or mechanical distorsions, even when exposed to temperatures in excess of 80°.
- Caracteristics between Polycarbonate, Polyamide and ImpactX lense:
|Stress cracking||Fragile||Fragile||Sensitive||Sensitive||Not sensitive|
|Suitable for sports||No||No||Good||Medium||Excellent|
Back to Main Page