DemiTurtle Gloss frame with Golf100 lense
GOLF 100™ lenses provide a unique balance of target and background brightness. The transmission of 25% was tailored to accomodate for grass reflecting only a low amount of incident light. While controlling low level blue light, the middle range is selectively manipulated to provide optimum visual stimulation and distinctive "object illumination".
- RudyProject Rydon, ImpactX Golf edition carbon frame with the highest quality ImpactX Photochromatic lense.
- Formulated exclusively for Rudy Project, this revolutionary lens has been tailored to offer all the assets of the prestigious Golf/Tennis 100™ optics, but perfected with ImpactX™ technology and photochromatic properties.
- This lens provides cutting-edge, truly unique climatic management technology, astounding clarity across the green and unparalleled eye protection. The photochromatic lens changes from 38% to 13% light transmission in seconds.
- Using QuickChange technology, lenses can be easily changed.
- This Rydon is prescription-ready, either with Rudy's easy-in-easy-out patented RX insert, or direct with Rudy's revolutionary ImpactRX program powered by Shamir digital freeform technology.
- ImpactX is stronger than any other lens material, guaranteed for life not to break or crack, even in complex rimless frame.
- Lense are made from NXT, A material developed to protect Apache Helicopters from bullets. NXT is up to 20% lighter than other plastic lenses.
- ImpactX is not attacked by common chemicals or solvents (acetone or methyl alcohol)
- High thermal stability. ImpactX polymer has high thermal stability and is not subject to optical or mechanical distorsions, even when exposed to temperatures in excess of 80°.
- Caracteristics between Polycarbonate, Polyamide and ImpactX lense:
|Stress cracking||Fragile||Fragile||Sensitive||Sensitive||Not sensitive|
|Suitable for sports||No||No||Good||Medium||Excellent|
Rudy Project Sunglasses have received Members Seal of Approval from
PGA Magazine Partners Club