Shiny Black frame with LST Active Silver lense
LST Active Silver
Beside contrast enhancement and light harmonization the red tinted lens also has a vitalizing psychological effect.
Features brightening effect despite high light absorption. Shade Factor 3 with 83% Light Absorption, and 88% BlueLight Absorption.
The award winning, strong and lightweight Adidas Tourpro sunglasses will give you all the performance you need on the golf course and lots of street cred off it. The wrap around aviator style is perfect for a wide field of view and coverage for golf and a fashionable look away from the greens, for both men and women. Two Tourpro sunglass sizes are available, and unlike many aviator styles, the lenses don't wander too far down the face.
The Tourpro sunglass temples (arms) are ergonomically designed and have traction grip for a comfy and non slip fit. They are also designed so that the Tourpro sunglasses fit under your cap or visor. Temple hinges are quick release to prevent your sunglasses getting damaged under impact.
Adidas Tourpro sunglasses have won a coveted optical Silmo d'Or award in the sport equipment category and are worn in the Large size by US Tour winning golfer and Ryder Cup player, Dustin Johnson.
- Wrap-Around Technic® provide widest field of vision as well as a snug fit and assurance it will not dismount.
- Made from SPX and extra-light break-proof material with durability and resistant to exreme temperatures.
- FlexZones® incorporate into the SPX Frame give extra flexibility allowing the eye-wear to stretch and adapt to face easily.
- Double-Snap nose bridge® provides double level height adjustment of the nose bridge to suit individual wearer. Made of a non-slip, soft material for secure and comfortable.
- TriFit Temple® with 3 level height adjustment adapts by 8-degree to find the optimum fit for each wearer.
- TractionGrip® intregrated into the temples providing a non-slip, pressure-free and stable fit.
- Rather than the frame getting damage, the QuickRelease Hinge® release temples under exertion of impact force. This patented release mechanism for the temple hinges free frame from possible strain or breakage.
- Decentered Vision Advantage Lense® enables extremely curved lense while still providing distortion-free vision.
Back to Main Page