Gloss White frame with MultiLaser Red lense
Gloss Black frame with ImpactX Photochromatic Polarized Grey lense.
The Rudy Project Exowind™ is comfortable and light eyewear designed for the highest level of performance. This wraparound piece incorporates all the Rudy Project core features for unsurpassed protection, superior optical ratings and unbelievable comfort: ultra-light Grilamid® chassis, QuickChange™ interchangeable lenses, new co-injected Ergonose™ 4 fully adjustable nosepiece and 360 adjustable temple tips in hypoallergenic Megol®.
Mounted with a pair of Multi Laser Red lenses, the Exowind™ will ensure unparalleled wraparound protection and enhanced visual clarity for any performance, at any climatic condition.
- ImpactX is stronger than any other lens material, guaranteed for life not to break or crack, even in complex rimless frame.
- Lense are made from NXT, A material developed to protect Apache Helicopters from bullets. NXT is up to 20% lighter than other plastic lenses.
- ImpactX is not attacked by common chemicals or solvents (acetone or methyl alcohol)
- High thermal stability. ImpactX polymer has high thermal stability and is not subject to optical or mechanical distorsions, even when exposed to temperatures in excess of 80°.
- Caracteristics between Polycarbonate, Polyamide and ImpactX lense:
|Stress cracking||Fragile||Fragile||Sensitive||Sensitive||Not sensitive|
|Suitable for sports||No||No||Good||Medium||Excellent|
Back to Main Page