Gloss Black frame with ZEISS Polarized Black lense..
Big, bold style that’s not shy on details. The Tone’s oversize, Italian made frame combines timeless style with exclusive ZEISS certified lenses in a package that’s ready for action, and down to business. So you can roll straight from the streets to the top floor, no questions asked.
They are aptly named that since the eyewear sets the tone for any occasion when worn. Made to last, the sunglasses are made with strong Italian frames that are both lightweight and durable with injection molded Grilamid® and stainless steel hinges. Giro delivers superior performance eyewear and maximum protection with Tone.
- Injection molded Grilamid® is light weight with incredible strength Stainless steel hinges for durability
- Made in Italy
- Super Fit™ engineered frame offers comfortable,stable fit
- Frames are specifically engineered to wrap around face and fit comfortably when wearing a bike helmet
- 8-Base ZEISS Certified with True Sight™ Technology
- Polycarbonate lenses that are 20 times more impact resistant than glass and a third the weight; plus, they're acid- and heat-resistant.
- 100% UVA, UVB and UVC filtering
- All Giro lenses are Zeiss Certified which is enhanced with anti-reflective coating to reduce glare without compromising color perception in very bright conditions.
The semi-visible “Z” engraved onto each lens is a uniqueness of ZEISS products. This mark allows you to recognize the authenticity of the lens against imitations and it certifies the conformity to the highly restrictive ZEISS standards.
The unique quality control procedure has introduced parameters and procedures used in the ophthalmic market, which are far more severe than the International Standards for sunglass lenses. This means that every single piece marked with the “Z” satisfies all those requirements, including abrasion tests, optical and design tests, durability tests and inspection tests.
All to a higher level.
Back to Main Page